Notice is hereby given that Wade’s Restaurant, intends to apply to the South Carolina Department of Revenue for a license/permit that will allow the sale on premises consumption of Beer, and Wine only, at 3137 Beltline Blvd., Columbia, SC 29204. To object to the issuance of the permit/license, written protest must be received by the SC Department of Revenue no later than April 16, 2006.
For a protest to be valid, it must be in writing, and should include the following information:
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the person filing the protest;
(2) the specific reasons why the application should be denied;
(3) that the person protesting is willing to attend a hearing (if one is requested by the applicant);
(4) that the person protesting resides in the same county where the proposed place of business is located or within five miles of the business; and,
(5) the name of the applicant and the address of the premises to be licensed.
Protest must be mailed to: SC Department of Revenue, ATTN: ABL, PO Box 125, Columbia, SC 29214; or faxes to: (803) 898-5899.