Notice of Application
Notice is hereby given that The Five Points Managment Group, LLC intends to apply to the South Carolina Department of Revenue for a license/permit that will allow the sale on premises consumption of Beer, Wine and Liquor at 1315 Gadsden St. Suite C, Columbia, SC 29201. To object to the issuance of the permit/license, written protest must be received by the SC Department of Revenue no later than December 12, 2004.
For a protest to be valid, it must be in writing, and should include the following information:
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the person filing the protest;
(2) the specific reasons why the application should be denied;
(3) that the person protesting is willing to attend a hearing (if one is requested by the applicant);
(4) that the person protesting resides in the same county where the proposed place of business is located or within five miles of the business; and,
(5) the name of the applicant and the address of the premises to be licensed.
Protest must be mailed to: SC Department of Revenue, ATTN: ABL, PO Box 125, Columbia, SC 29214; or faxes to: (803) 898-5899.